Lusaka, Afghanistan, Asia
Four Years (4+ years of experience)
Job opening as AREA MANAGER (Unspecified number of Positions available) for a retail store (fashion) opening soon at Levi Junction in Lusaka, Zambia.
- Will be responsible for the management of a chain of fashion stores.
- This person will be based in Lusaka
- Will be responsible for stores in other malls within Lusaka and its surrounding areas.
You should be prepared to:
- Drive turnover, customer service, profit and brand image
- Control and monitor expenses and stock losses
- Manage and develop staff
- Understand and facilitate visual merchandising principless
- Be involved in business strategy developments
- Handle IR related issues.
- Report to the Operations department in South Africa and must therefore be prepared to travel between Lusaka/Zambia and South Africa.
- As an individual, are you driven, dynamic and passionate about retail
- Ability to explore your entrepreneurial talent!
- Is aware of current opportunities and challenges facing the retail industry
- Is entrepreneurial and a commercial thinker
- Has a sound grasp of financial management
- Is organized and meticulous
- Is equipped with excellent people skills and strong business acumen
- Is a customer orientated person
- Has a proven track record of management within a retail environment.
- Is a self motivator and be able to work independently.
- Will be persuasive and influential
- Is adaptive and responds positively to change
- Can cope well with pressure and setbacks
- Leads through communication and information-sharing
- Is creative and innovative
Preference will be given to candidates based in (Lusaka) Zambia.
Interested candidates may also call Penias Chabwela on:
Cell: +260 977 823 204
We also have a flash on twitter @Laura_Partners, LinkedIn and Facebook