1. Laura M. Sitali has for the past decade worked in various positions in the field of organizational development. Her experience has covered work in the public, private and nongovernmental sectors. She has qualifications in Development Studies and Economics. In addition, she is a qualified Human resource Practitioner and Project Manager.
The skills and insights derived from having worked for organizations such as Mac Recruitment, Ernst & Young, United Nations, World Food Program and Barclays Bank (Zambia) Pic has given her the impetus to build a firm that is on a mission to support businesses to step up their game.
Her years of consulting experience and industry practice contribute to her ability to understand the challenges that businesses are faced with from both the business and advisory standpoint.
In addition to her role as Partner, Laura is also proactively involved in supporting the Zambian Institute of Human Resources Management. Laura, is involved in the aspects of the practice relating to client engagement, liaisons and delivery of projects.
2. Peter Njovu is a qualified accountant and business Consultant. He has qualifications in both ACCA and CIMA, has a degree with honors in Business Administration and also has an MBA with majors in Project Management. He has also satisfied the examinations and experience of the Association of Project Management (APM) and is a practitioner of Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2).
Twenty years in commerce and industry make him a leading figure in Performance Management including work flow efficiency, operations performance and business process reengineering (BPR), general management, financial accounting. Internal and External audit, strategy formulation, treasury management, insurance, credit control, customer care, cash management, Project management, and logistics and distribution of petroleum products.
He is also an energy expert, specifically oil marketing and refinery, strategic working capital planning and management, depot operations benchmarking and rationalization in the BP Africa region and also led strategy reviews for BP Zambia, BP Malawi and was involved in the strategy formulation and implementation of the AmaAfrica strategy for the BP African business unit. He was Performance Manager for the BP Africa business unit at the Cape Town head office consisting of 11 African countries. His business process reengineering (BPR) experience includes aligning business processes with the corporate strategic intent and organising mergers and acquisitions and resolving multi-dollar tax cases for several clients. He has also worked for ZCCM, Barclays (as Performance Manager for operations and IT), ZSIC and his consulting experience includes audits for Over 50 clients and institutional audits, BPR and strategy reviews. His role in the firm is quality assurance and project execution and contract management.
3. Obby Milambo's work experience spans across Eastern Europe working in the field of Administration, Finance and Office Management. His main focus in his career has been in Human Resources where he has managed to achieve the organization's standards of high quality administrative and managerial duties and customer service.
He is enthusiastic and self motivated with the capability to communicate fluently in English and Russian which has provided him with the opportunity of working for the development of Africa through various projects and programs. As a Consultant for LPCL, Obby is in charge of Human Resource Services and Business Development duties.
4. Tehillah T. Mwanza is vibrant with an extremely analytical mind. Her first degree is in the field of Public Administration and Library and Information Studies (BA.LIS) from the University of Zambia. She has completed several relevant vacation Jobs with University of Zambia and Institute for Economic and Social Research while pursuing her studies, occupying roles in business development, administration logistics and database management.
She demonstrates superior written and verbal communication skills, excellent computer, and organizational skills, and possesses professional demeanour and marketing skills. As Account & Branding Executive of the firm Tehillah is responsible for corporate service operations, manages database, training logistics and internet marketing.
5. Christopher Katungu is a dynamic and innovative behavioral social scientist, counselor, human resource consultant and historian with good communications skills. He is a hardworking individual who is able to adapt to any environment and a fast learner. He is a goal oriented individual who is an ethical team player with excellence and hard work.
Christopher worked in various organizations as a student. In organizations and projects where he had been involved, he gained valuable experience and demonstrated capacity to perform very well with good results. Since completing his studies, he has been working for Laura & Partners Consulting Limited as a Researcher and Consultant.
Christopher holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Zambia. He has also undergone training in Organisational Development as an Organisational Development Practitioner with the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management and Talent for Africa and has completed module one.
6. Twaambo Nchimba is a business professional, with a range of skills in Finance, Accounting and Audit. He has a degree in accounting, and is a student member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants.
He has experience in the performance of audits, reviews of financial statements and other assurance and related services engagements as a result of working with a range of Chartered Accountants and Management Consultants in Institutional Organizing, Financial Audit, Financial Management, Tax Assistance and many other service related functions.
His knowledge of this kind of contemporary corporate business practice is the path he has chosen to achieve his much desired aspirations to continue achieving and imparting skills that will help contribute significantly in filling the need for business professionals in corporate practice who are objective, reliable, ethical, efficient and result oriented. As a Consultant for LPCL, Twaambo is an advisor in Accounting and Finance related services, including statutory requirements such as Income Tax, P.A.Y.E, NAPSA and P.A.C.R.A.
7. Mushota Kamwela is a CIMA affiliate with over three years of finance and accounting experience.
He has held various positions in the Banking, engineering and consulting industries. Having come from an electrical engineering background, he has worked as a Senior Technician responsible for several sites in four different provinces across Zambia. He also served as a Customer Care Representatives Team Leader at one of the leading commercial banks in Zambia.
He is an organized and self motivated accounting professional with practical experience and has demonstrated leadership skills, capabilities and competencies involving finance/accounting operation and management. Team work, innovation and continuous improvement are among his ideologies in his effort to reach the acme of finance achievement.